“A Pilgrims course will be a memorable and inspiring time for all of our students”
There isn’t just one answer to the question “Why Pilgrims?”. There are plenty of answers (aka reasons)!
- At Pilgrims we have an average class size of 8 students, this enables us to make the students needs and goals the focus of our lessons.
- Our students and staff know our courses are great, and the British Council agree, noting 33 areas of strength in our 2016 inspection.
- At Pilgrims, our innovative teaching style incorporates not only our inspiring lessons but also our dynamic activities. Our focus is on promoting teamwork, building confidence and encouraging communicative English. Our 15 hours a week of classroom learning quickly becomes 11 hours per day of English practise and exposure.
- Our ethos at Pilgrims is – Pilgrims does not teach a language but teaches people. Our pedagogic philosophy is celebrated across the world as the ‘Humanistic Approach‘ it inspires thousands of children and teenagers, business professionals and teachers. Pilgrims has published over 50 teachers’ resource books and continues to guide and inspire teachers worldwide.
- 2/3 of our students return each year and 95% of the staff as well. Our students come to Pilgrims through recommendation and referral. Our experienced staff have worked for Pilgrims many times and through their experience and expertise the Pilgrims course will be a memorable and inspiring time for all of our students.
So what are you waiting for? Join us this 2017 at Pilgrims Children & Teenagers for a summer of Fun, Making International Friends and Learning English.
Don’t hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions or doubts about Pilgrims. Follow us on our social networks to be updated on all things Pilgrims!